Thursday, April 14, 2011

you asked for it... you got it!

Hope your week is off to a great start and enjoying
this beautiful weather!  Sun makes me so happy
and I love seeing so many happy shoppers from
at my shop Pink Olive in NYC. I guess nice weather
makes people out and about and want to go shopping
and feel inspired - I know i do :)

Is your product missing out on all the retail action? 
Whether you are looking to get out there and sell
your product at a local flea market or you want to sell
to more retail stores, we need to get your product
RETAIL-ready!

Last month I taught my first RetailRecipes workshop
in NYC and the reaction was very positive! However,
many people from around the country also emailed
asking if I will be doing a virtual teleseminar.

On my-first-ever in-person workshop, I covered:

•       Top 10 things you MUST do before approaching retail stores
•       How to price for profit
•       How to make your brand desirable so that retail buyers are coming after YOU
•       The exact pitching process to get into the right retail stores
•       And so much more...


For those of you who missed it or from out-of-town,
I have some good news to share with you.  On Tuesday,
May 3rd 12-2pm EST, you will also get a chance to get
all the inside tips on how to make your product more
retail-ready and create a desirable brand!

http://retailrecipes.com/retail-recipes-workshop

That's right, you'll be able to reserve your seat
at my first virtual RetailRecipes teleseminar in the
comfort of your own home.

Here's my special bonus gift to you!  The first 10 people
to register will get a FREE 15 minute follow up one-on-one
call with me.
All registrants will also get my Retail Recipes
Checklist - TOP 10 Things You MUST Do Before Approaching a
Retail Store.

http://retailrecipes.com/retail-recipes-workshop

Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Here's to thinking
BIG this year.  I can't wait! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment