Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Want a Recipe for Retail Success? RetailRecipes.com Launches TODAY!


I am so excited to share the launch of my new project called Retail Recipes. I started Retail Recipes as a way to give aspiring designers and entrepreneurs key insights into how retail works.   Over the years, I have met so many talented designers with great product ideas but overwhelmed with the idea as to where to start.  Retail Recipes will serve as the go-to source to get into the mindset of what retail buyers are looking for and make their product "retail-ready" before hitting the marketplace.   What makes me a retail expert?  I have great passion when it comes to retail and have spent over 10 years working as a successful buyer for Barney's New York, Bloomingdale's and operate two retail stores for Pink Olive in NYC.  Having lived by my motto ~ keep it simple ~ I have been able to leverage my experience in the retail industry to help designers and store owners with simple ingredients for success and have FUN in the process.  I look forward to going on this personal journey with you and make your dream of selling to retail stores or opening your own store a reality!

Excited to get started? I would love to hear from you! 

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your latest journey targeting small biz owners! So glad to see that you're going to share your retail super power wisdom with others.

    In my own social media & strategic e-marketing consulting / coaching business, the best part is when there are tangible "wins" along the way with their own businesses. It's always inspiring to see hard working entrepreneurs do well. Hope to see a sampling of those "perfected recipies" on the site! Congrats again!

    Kenny Jahng
    Big Click Syndicate LLC

    ReplyDelete